Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nayanatara hot photos






Normally when I think of art in stone I immediately envision the magnificent sculpture David. This masterpiece must be familiar to anyone who has some knowledge about the brief history of aesthetics and the piece defines standards for perfection. Now when I think of art in stone, I think of marble and granite in a different way.

Here's the reason why. I recently purchased pulls and knobs online through http://myknobs.com. This site offers a huge catalog of marble and granite products produced by the Art in Stone Company. This company has been around for over ten years and will remain in profitable business for years to come.

Why am I so convinced of their business survival? For one, the catalog is large and there is something for nearly every taste or whim. It took me almost no time at all to find the perfect pulls and knobs for my kitchen cabinets. It was great to be able to shop from home and it was even better to be able to look at so many unique and interesting pieces offered by Art in Stone.

The kitchen and bath designs are creative and of the highest quality but guess what, the prices are very reasonable. I like that I had the ability to create my own kitchen design by using their magnificent products. I feel as if my personality type in Stone captured and infused it into the hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment